The Switzerland nationality can get marriage in Thailand with a tourist visa and also can apply affidavit at the Switzerland embassy in Thailand. The Processing time take around 2-3 Months.
The Documents Are Request:
- Original passport
- Original of Divorce certificate (if you been divorce)
- Original Thai ID card
- Original House registration
- Original Divorce/Death certificate
- Original Birth certificate
- Original Change name
- Original Change Surname
- Original Single paper
- Original Family record from Department of Provincial Administration
- Original passport
5 Steps to get Marriage registration with us.
Step 1: Send All Thai documents to the company.
Step 2: Apply Single document at Switzerland Embassy in Thailand.
- – Translate to Germany or France language it depends of what language you use.
- – Certify document at Ministry of foreigner Affaire
Step 3: Pick up document at Switzerland Embassy in Thailand on your behalf.
Step 4: All document Certified at Ministry of foreigner affairs on your behalf.
- – Pick up from the hotel to the Switzerland Embassy on appointment date
- – The Couple need to show up at the Switzerland Embassy in Thailand.
- – Processing time take 6-8 week
Step 5: Have the marriage registered
- – Processing time take 3 working days
- – Pick up from the hotel and take you to district office or Amphur to have the marriage registered. We also prepare the interpreter and witness this request from district office or Amphur. After marriage registered complete we send you back to the hotel with a small give from us.
Some information you mind need
If you have plans in using the marriage certificate as legal document in other countries, best to have it translated into English or your own language and notarized at the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs or at the Embassy.
Foreign nationals who are married to Thai nationals do not automatically acquire Thai citizenship. For Thai married visa foreign need to apply visa at Immigration and renew visa every year.