The Polish Nationality can get marriage in Thailand with a tourist visa and also can apply affirmation freedom to marry at the Poland Embassy in Thailand. The Processing time take around 8 days.
The Documents Are Request:
- Original passport
- Personal document that you have to take along from Poland. (You have to send an email to Poland Embassy in Bangkok to request for a checklist for marriage in Thailand. Email: email@example.com
- Original Thai ID card
- Original House registration
- Original Divorce/Death certificate (if any)
- Original Change name
- Original Change Surname
- Original Single paper
- Original passport
5 Step to get Affirmation freedom to marry with us.
Step 1: Booking Appointment to Poland Embassy.
Step 2: Apply Confirmation of Freedom to marry.
- – Scan your passport and send to us by E-mail
- – We will Inform you all detail you need by E-mail
Step 3: Translate all embassy-issued documents into Thai language.
- – Pick up from the hotel to the Poland Embassy on appointment date
- – Re-check all documents
- – Apply affidavit at the embassy take around 2 hour
- – Send back to the hotel
Step 4: All document certified at Ministry of foreigner affairs
- – The notarized affidavit we translated into Thai language by a certified translation service from our company.
Step 5: Have the marriage registered
- – All the notarized affidavit and Thai translations to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on your behalf.
- – Pick up from the hotel and take you district office or Amphur to have the marriage registered. We also prepare the interpreter and witness this request from district office or Amphur. After marriage registered complete we send you back to the hotel with a small give from us.
Some information you might need
If you have plans in using the marriage certificate as legal document in other countries, best to have it translated into English or your own language and notarized at the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs or at the Embassy. The Embassy is not authorized to provide or recommend translation services, but there are various translation services outside.
Foreigners who are married to Thai nationals are not automatically acquiring Thai citizenship. For Thai married visa foreign need to apply visa at Immigration and renew visa every year.