The Canada nationality can get marriage in Thailand with tourist visa and also can apply affidavit at the Canada embassy in Thailand. The Processing time take 5 working days.
The Documents Are Request:
- Original passport
- Copy of Divorce certificate (if you been divorce)
- Affidavit form (download)
- Original Thai ID card
- Original House registration
- Original of Divorce certificate (if you been divorce)
- Original Birth certificate if you have a child
5 Step to Get Marriage Registration With Us
Step 1: Booking Appointment to Canada Embassy
Step 2: Apply Marriage Affidavits
- – Scan your passport and send to us by mail
- – We will Inform you all detail you need by mail
Step 3: Translate all embassy-issued documents into Thai language
- – Pick up from the hotel to the Canada Embassy on appointment date
- – Re-check all document and affidavit form
- – Apply affidavit at the embassy take around 2 hour
- – Send back to the hotel
Step 4: All document certified at Ministry of foreigner affairs
- – The notarized affidavit we translated into Thai language by a certified translation service from our company.
Step 5: Have the marriage registered
- – All the notarized affidavit and Thai translations to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on your behalf.
- – Pick up from the hotel and take you district office or Amphur to have the marriage registered. We also prepare the interpreter and witness this request from district office or Amphur. After marriage registered complete we send you back to the hotel with a small give from us.
If you have plans in using the marriage certificate as legal document in other countries, best to have it translated into English or your own language and notarized at the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs or at the Embassy.
The Embassy is not authorized to provide or recommend translation services, but there are various translation services outside. Foreign nationals who are married to Thai nationals do not automatically acquire Thai citizenship.
For Thai married visa foreign need to apply visa at Immigration and renew visa every year.